• To coordinate the planning, implementation, development and delivery of the brand new three-year Disability Football project in line with pre-defined outcomes, working with disabled children and young people.
• To be the main point of contact with the English Football League Trust and Wembley National Stadium Trust.
• To further develop and deliver the Sky Blues in the Community Every Player Counts programme ensuring appropriate monitoring and evaluation is carried out and sessions are of high quality.
• To work closely with a range of local partners including the Police, Coventry City Council, Integrated Youth Support Services, housing associations and any other relevant partner organisations to ensure their involvement and support of the programme.
• To assist the Inclusion Manager with the running of the Inclusion department, including working on a variety of projects as required.
• To coordinate venue bookings, equipment orders and all other logistical tasks to ensure the smooth running of the projects.
• To ensure that all activities are risk assessed to ensure the safety of participants and staff.
• To develop a relevant strategy to engage and maintain interest of the relevant target group; this may involve outreach work or more general marketing and promotion.
• To support the Inclusion Manager ensuring that all relevant monitoring and evaluation information is collated (e.g. attendance registers), and reports completed as required.
How to apply
Send a CV and covering letter highlighting experience to firstname.lastname@example.org