Lavelle Solicitors is a mid-tier law firm in Dublin 2 with clients including banking and financial institutions, global asset management companies, State bodies and multi-national corporations. They currently require an experienced Conveyancing Secretary with a minimum of 2 years’ conveyancing experience to join their growing property department. This position will be interesting, challenging and rewarding work in a progressive environment.
- Providing support and general administrative assistance to the head of the property department and the team of solicitors.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Diary management;
- Formatting of briefs and other legal documents;
- Corresponding with clients;
- Maintaining calendars;
- Photocopying, file maintenance and other ad-hoc duties;
- Strong MS Office and audio typing skills are required, as well as experience of case management systems.
- The successful candidate should have a minimum of 2 years’ conveyancing secretarial experience (no FE1’s);
- Well organised, have the ability to communicate on a highly professional level with both colleagues and clients;
- Proactive and self-motivated;
- Have excellent attention to detail, work well under pressure and be able to multi-task.
If you are a professional individual who enjoys working as part of a team, then Lavelle Solicitors are interested in discussing your career with you. To apply please submit your CV and covering letter to Catriona Weafer at email@example.com
Please Login if you wish to apply for this vacancy.